Later That Year

Almost three months since Levi was born and life hasn't slowed down. I did, of course, but only at my dear husband's insistence so I'd get well and start life back up. And now I'm recovered (except for sleep) and it hits me new almost every day that we now have four kids, still amazes me that we have four kids!

I think that is the way life goes for most everyone. We don't know what the future holds, and then when we look back we are amazed. Sometimes we are amazed that we survived all the changes and turmoil, but hopefully we are also amazed at the wonderful way God was watching over us and guiding our way.

Without God, I know I would have struggled much more than I did. He provided friends to make us dinners, a husband to pick up my slack and encourage me, a daughter who didn't complain when she had to do a little more than her accustomed chores, and a church family who still calls and checks in on us as well as holds Levi whenever I have to play piano. This year has been full of blessings.

I hope that you, too, will be able to see that with God things are better. And that after you would give thanks for the great and small things in your life you would share them with others as it says in Psalm 105, Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.

Comments

Popular Posts