Christmas Gifts

I pray that you are receiving "blessed moments" from God this Holiday season. This past month has gone by so quickly that I have hardly taken time to count my blessings of 2011 and grabbed those peaceful moments of reflection. I hope you are able to if not now, for awhile this weekend!

My Christmas gifts are probably not going to be too many, it was a very busy year for us. However, non-material things are so much more important and include friends who have welcomed me into their lives and given us so much to help us through the transition to a family of six. Family who are willing to invest in our lives through notes, phone calls and emails. A sister who is truly my best friend. A husband who has been with me through the good and the bad (and the ugly, if you want the truth). And finally (and most importantly) a Savior, the Christ in Christmas; Jesus. I hope you know Him!

If you have to do any last minute shopping (like my husband and I tomorrow!) I'll leave you with these Christmas gift suggestions from Oren Arnold:

"To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect."


p.s. this post is a revised version of 2008. Merry Christmas, dear Readers :)

Comments

Popular Posts