The best I could do?

And now to "jump the gun."

My Favorite Traditional Christmas Songs:

O Come All Ye Faithful (when not congregationally sung)
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
White Christmas
The Christmas Song (Chesnuts Roasting)

Away in the Manger (when done with kids)

Silver Bells and Come On Ring those Bells remind me of mom so are feel-good tunes also. And I love the Swingin' Christmas playlist from Pandora (online radio station). Something about the brass and easy vocals that is just wonderful fun, not as obtrusive as the contemp songs always on the radio this time of year.

Christmas songs I'd love to never hear again:
Santa Baby
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas

Anything Mariah Carey
That loud, screechy stuff played in the dollar stores :)

Boring post, but had to write something to change it up!

Off to take out a few more holiday decorations. 'Tis the season.

Comments

Popular Posts