Family and Faith

Where does the time go? Seriously. Youth is wasted on the young, but so is time. I remember my great-grandma, Viola, telling me how quickly time goes by and not believing her. Well, that's the truth. The nice thing is I realize it now, and only being 32 means that I can use the time I have and enjoy it.

So that's what I've been up to; a new (temp) job, baseball practice, church events, piano students, and so on. I'm guessing this doesn't just "go away" after awhile. That at some point life could really spiral out of control with busy-ness and I lose priority with family and faith. I think that's when life passes us by. We get caught up in the "doing" of life and forget it's going to fly away like the grass of the field.

God has a plan for all of us and it's not a crazy-busy existence (not all the time anyway). It is one of trust. Trust that He'll provide for us and guide us. And in the times of chaos, He still is peace. Then life won't get away from us, instead we'll remain in the center of His will. And in 60 years (give or take) we'll be on our death bed with a peace that we did just what we ought to have, we kept our priority of family and faith.

Comments

Popular Posts