Blessed Moments

I pray that you are receiving "blessed moments" from God this Holiday season. This year has gone by so quickly that I am taking time to count my blessings of 2008 and relishing peaceful moments whenever I can. My blessings include (but not limited to): Friends who have welcomed me into their lives and facilitated healing in my heart. Family who has moved into the same time zone both from both sides of the family. A sister who is truly my BFF and encourages me weekly. A husband who has been with me through the good and the bad (and the ugly, if you want the truth). And finally (but most important) Jesus who also loves me through the good, bad and ugly. I hope you know Him!

Not sure if I'll post much more before the Holy-day comes and goes, so I'll leave you with these Christmas gift suggestions from Oren Arnold:

"To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect."

Comments

Popular Posts