What If? is a book that my hubby got for the youth group. It's an amazing, thought provoking book with 450 questions. I enjoy thinking and so this book has been quite the fun read. Of course, some questions are silly, "What if you had six toes on one foot?" and some are scary, "What if you found your parents in an affair?"
Well, for this coming busy season, here are a few "What if's?" for you:
223. What if you kept it simple?
224. What if you took time to smell the roses?
250. What if you could do anything you wanted for one day?
And just for fun:
251. What if you could shrink every evil person in the world to a height of two feet?
319. What if you designed the perfect date?
Hopefully "Good Thoughts"!