Stressful Moments


So I'm not in the hospital having a baby, like my sister-in-law right now (I'm a happy Auntie, though). But I am a little stressed about all the events coming up for which I need to prepare. Not that I'm not thrilled about all these things, it's just the prep work that is the most time-consuming and un-fun (is that a word?)Here's a list of what's coming up:

1. Friend visiting next weekend
2. MY SISTER!!! and my nephews visiting the week after that
3. Youth room getting finished
4. Plan music for ladies retreat
5. Choir practice starts beginning November
6. Pick out music for abovementioned choir
7. Friend and daughter coming for Thanksgiving
8. Christmas (and all it entails)

Yikes! That's when juggling gets a little crazy when you throw in kids, school schedule, etc. I don't know how women who work full-time are able to manage sometimes, and still have time to blog, go shopping, eat, sleep... if you have any time management tips, I'd love to hear them!!

Comments

GiBee said…
Prayer???

Popular Posts