7 Random Things About MEME

Okay, so this is the first time that I've done one of these, but it is interesting for me to talk about none other than ME :) Thank you,GiBee !

Here are the rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names (who makes up these rules, anyhow?). Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and for them to read your blog for the details!

So ... here are my 7 Random Things About Me:

1. I like my toes, although my hubby thinks they're strange (I may post pics later just to prove it!)

2. I used to be sad that my kids had their daddy's toes, but after all the jokes from my aforementioned hubby, it doesn't bother me as much

3. I enjoy my small angel collection, but won't officially "collect" them, just in case someone asks me what I collected and I'd have to tell them what it is, and they'd buy me more, and I wouldn't have room to show them off. If you don't mind a sad story I'll explain the significance. . .

4. I would love to be a preacher, like my dad.

5. I always wanted a big family, but now 3 seems like quite enough, although I'm willing to have more kids through adoption, foster, or just to teach in Sunday School.

6. I'm a wanna-be perfectionist. My house gets tornado like, but that's only because my priorities are kids, then dinner, then housekeeping.

7. Last one (drum roll, please), I don't like obeying rules unless I feel like they are justified. Most rules are, by-the-way. It's a good thing I'm a perfectionist, or else I'd not work on that part of my personality that wants to be it's own woman.

Now it's your turn to post a meme!

Comments

Popular Posts