Note from Dad

My husband and I are probably going to have more children. We've two beautiful kids now, a boy and girl. . . seems like the perfect number. I asked my dad about the choice to keep having kids here's what he had to say:

The leap between two to three is pretty huge. At least it was for me. Of course God gave us Karl. He was an extremely active young man. I am sure you remember. But, now he lives with us and is kind and loving. At least when he exits his room from being online with all his buddies. After 3 it is all down hill as far as stress goes. When you have two, one for you and one for Dave. With 3 it's one for you, one for Dave and one for Lydia and she isn't quite ready. With four it's one for you, one for Dave and one for Lydia and Lydia dresses herself.

With 9 it's all for one and one for all.

Love, Dad

Comments

Popular Posts