Commentary

Watching four men spout off their ideas on who should win the SuperBowl while surrounded by hundreds of people, I realized I would love to do something like that, sharing ideas, joking and laughing while unknown masses hang on every word. However, I doubt very much that I have any experiential advice to talk about for any length of time. A tidbit every now and then, or perhaps just some bogus idea pulled out of the air, oh well, give me a few more years, a few more trials, and a larger venue than directing a church musical of 35 actors (who no more want to hear my "take" on the motivation of this scene than my three year old on the law of gravity).

Give me a break, I enjoy spouting, hopefully what I say will be scrutinized and evaluated, rather than just blindly taken as TRUTH, I need the accountability.

Comments

Popular Posts