Living

After 3 kids, I feel that my critical thinking and writing skills have just flown out the window. Need a challenge to keep me sharp. I have a Lit. minor and do fairly well with editing, but to come up with new things to write about. . . that's another story. Good thing I've found my outlet(blogger.com).

Although I tend to be rather conservative and hold certain convictions rather tightly, it'd be a good thing for me to challenge myself, challenge my thoughts, keep up-to-date with the world (as it is, not how mass media portrays it). Now here I am, rambling, but coming to a self-realization that maybe the skills are not permanetly missing, just a bit rusty.

Now if I read this too many times before posting, it'll look nothing like the thoughts scrambling around in my brain.

Comments

Popular Posts